local Printing

Colin Palmer colin "at" hsnz.co.nz
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:02:36 +0000

Alternatively (although probably only practical if the local and remote
machines are both on the same LAN), share the printer using Win98's file and
print sharing, then use smbclient on the FreeBSD machine to connect to the
share and print the file.  Depending on your window manager, you could
probably create a single-click shortcut that does this.

--Colin.